Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Peanut Butter Coconut Balls

My life is busy, busy, busy, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I leave my apartment at 7:30am and come back at 9:30pm. I don't have a lunch break or anything, but luckily my teachers let me eat in class. I need quick and filling snacks to get me through the day. These quick coconut Peanut Butter Balls are packed with energy and a delicious flavor. It's like eating a wad of cookie dough. Yum! My Tuesday/Thursday schedule just got better!


 :

Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
makes 4 dozen
1 ½ cups rolled oats (I used quick oats.)
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup applesauce
2 ripe bananas
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup coconut flakes
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)

In a blender, combine the peanut butter, applesauce, and bananas. Blend until creamy. Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl. Roll one tablespoon at a time into little balls and arrange ½” apart on a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment