Monday, August 3, 2015

Back Again

I'm home from my amazing trip to Spain. It went by way too fast and I can't believe it is already over. I am glad to be back for a few days before I go back to school so that I can spend some time with my family. Harper and I had an eventful day today. I drove her around in my new car (thanks mom and dad!), took her to the park to ride her bike, crafted some cards with her, and now we are going to have a sleepover in the basement. I've missed my craft time with Harper and am glad we finally have some time together.



Here are some cards I made for my grandma. She clogs all the time and requested some clogging themed cards to send to her teammates. I used the ever popular "keep calm and....on" phrase to make a set of clogging cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment