Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy (Belated) Birthday Harper!

Little Miss Harper just had her 8th birthday last week. I was so busy celebrating with her that I completely forgot to post about it. We went to the American Girl Place to eat lunch and shop. She got a huge cake, doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, and a ton of arts and crafts stuff. (She is my little crafter.) I got her a Shrinky Dink set, and we had fun making a Shrinky Dink charm bracelet together the day after her birthday.

DSC_0549[1]
 
Here's us at the American Girl Place. And yes, that's Sydney photo bombing in the background. :)


DSC_0268

This is the special birthday card I made for my special little girl. I cannot believe that Harper is already 8! Time has gone by way too fast. My little baby has turned in to a smart, funny, and creative young lady. I cannot wait to see all the plans God has for her. She is such a joy, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to spend her birthday with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment