Thursday, March 26, 2015

Birthday Balloons!

I just cooked a HUGE Indonesian feast last night, and I am super excited to blog about it. Right now I am in the midst of packing and preparing for spring break which starts tomorrow, so I want to wait until I have a sufficient amount of time to give my Indonesian meal the justice it deserves. (I spent over 8 hours cooking it and about 6 hours researching it, so blogging about it is probably going to be another extensive time commitment.

DSC_0033[1]
Tonight I wanted to just share with you real quick a super simple card idea. I like to make personalized and intricate cards, but when I'm in a rush it is always good to have a design or two that I can churn out quickly. All you need for these adorable birthday balloon cards are giant circles (glittery paper makes super cool balloons, but any paper will do), a small heart punch, a birthday stamp, and some twine. Ba-bing! You have a stack of cards ready to be sent out within minutes.
 
Have a nice night and look forward to Indonesia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment