Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Tip and a Card

Happy February! I hope everyone had a lovely Sunday. It was rainy here like it seems to be every Sunday. I wouldn't mind except that Sunday is my grocery store day. Thankfully, my roommate has been letting me borrow her car so that I don't have to bike in the rain. (She's the best!) I would not advise you to go to the grocery store on any Sunday. (It's their busiest day, but the only free day I have to go.) Super Bowl Sunday is definitely not a good Sunday to choose to go to the store. It's crazy busy with everyone stocking up on chips and those mini hot dog things. That is, unless you go during the Super Bowl. Then it's empty. Just a tip before I share this beautiful birthday card with you.

DSC_0237
 
This birthday card is perfectly elegant for any lady on her special day. Two of my friends had birthdays this weekend, and I needed a special way to tell them how special they are. What is a better way to do this than by sending a card? The ultimate card giving day is coming up. Can you believe it's only two weeks until Valentine's? I need to get a move on if I want to get all the cards I need to make done. I have made a couple of special order Valentine's that I promise to share after they have been delivered. My customers wanted the upmost secrecy. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment