Friday, February 13, 2015

A Last Minute Valentine

This is the last Valentine card that I will share before the big day. I have a ton of other ones I want to show off, but I guess they will have to wait until next year. I promised my customers that I would not spoil their loved ones' surprises by posting them online.


DSC_0170[1]
 
I sent this one to Carson. I like how the gradually darkening strips of paper seem to have hearts exploding out of them. I think it's fun. Carson will probably think it is fun to destroy. It's just an idea for any of you last minute card makers scrambling to get stuff together before the big day. I actually had someone request a card from me while I was at work just last night. I rushed to get it together on time between homework, class, and working two of my three jobs today. It has been a day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Pray that everyone takes their date out tomorrow night so that we're not busy at work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment