Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My New Business

I have officially started my card business! I made my first Facebook post about it today, advertising some of my major cards and that they are up for sale.  I am excited to see where it goes! I know that quite a few people have been interested, and it would be great to actually make some money by doing something I enjoy. (Because frankly, I really do not enjoy flipping burgers every day. Tonight was such a hard night at work!)

DSC_0160
 
This little baby bottle actually folds out to be a card and fits in a regular card envelope. I think it is a super cute way to congratulate someone on their new little one. I gave it to my Spanish professor before she had her daughter back in November. I cannot wait to see her when she comes back to learn how the baby is doing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment