Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday. I am not going to tell you how old she is, but if you asked her, she would probably tell you that she is 29. That has been her go-to age since her 29th birthday. Seeing as how I will be 20 in June, she should probably go up a few years. :) No matter how old she is, my mom is the most special woman in the world. I hate that I was not home to help her celebrate her special day, but I did send her a card.



DSC_0507[1]
 
I have used this format for a couple of cards (including a Christmas card that I will share soon), and think the addition of four different pieces of patterned paper makes it fun and celebratory. I really liked the sticker of the stack of presents, so I stuck it in the center to stand out. Inside I was sure to write a not telling my mom how amazing she is and that I have a surprise in store for her once I get home. You can expect future breakfast in bed recipes to come.
 
I am so lucky to be blessed with such a great mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment