Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is here! I just love Christmas. Everything about it is so magical and special. Tonight my little sisters (at least two of them) will look forward to a visit from Santa Claus, and tomorrow morning we will all have the joy of giving and receiving well thought out gifts. Christmas is a family day for us that we spend together in thanks to the LORD for sending His son to earth to save us. We just returned from a Christmas Eve service at our church, and tomorrow morning my dad will read the Christmas story before we begin opening gifts. With all the ribbons, toys, and treats, it can be easy to overlook what the best gift of all is. The greatest gift is the eternal life we have in Christ Jesus our LORD. Who could ask for a better Christmas present?


Here is a last Christmas card that I wanted to share with you before the Christmas card making season is over. (At least most people's. I make Christmas cards all year because they are just so much fun!) I just colored in a mini coloring sheet picture and used it as a stamp-of-sorts.


DSC_0139[1]

Harper has been working hard since Thanksgiving to make this scarf. She just finished it tonight just in time to wear it to service. I think she did well for her first finished scarf!

DSC_0148[1]
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment