What you will need:
1- 5 1/2"X8 1/2" piece of green cardstock
2- 1 3/4" squares of red cardstock paper
1- 1 3/4" square of brown cardstock paper
3- 1 5/8" squares of patterned paper of choice
5 punched out white snowflakes
1 punched out stocking
- Fold the green cardstock paper in half to make a card.
- Glue the squares of patterned paper onto the squares of red and brown cardstock paper.
- Attach the squares diagonally down the center of the card, making sure the brown square is in the middle.
- Glue the punched out stocking on the square of your choice.
- Glue the snowflakes around the outside of the card.
- Stamp your sentiment in the inside of the card.
Have fun crafting!