Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Fall!

No matter how much I hate it, fall has officially come to stay. I have fought it every step of the way, and now there is nothing left for me to do but accept the oncoming season and say goodbye to my beloved summer.

DSC_0001[1]
 
Receiving a card like this in the mail would certainly help to bring me into the fall spirit. It is another shutter opening and closing card that reveals a hidden message when you open it up.


DSC_0002[1]

I created a very fallish belt to compliment the simple card front. The pumpkin and leaf were two stamps that I cut out.


DSC_0003[1]

The inside is where the fun is at. As you open up the card, two panels slide away to reveal your secret message.

DSC_0004[1]
 
How could you not have a happy fall after being surprised with such a fun fall greeting as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment