Thursday, September 25, 2014

Shutter Hidden Message Thank You Card

I am loving the shutter opening cards that open up to reveal a hidden message that disappears when you close the card. I made this musically themed thank you card using the shutter opening method. It is a little complicated to figure out at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can make just about any card have a secret greeting inside.


DSC_0037
 
My card for tonight is wrapped up in a music not belt that easily slides off to reveal the front of the card.
 
DSC_0039
 
 
When you open the card up, the panels slide away to reveal the message. Isn't that fun!
 
DSC_0038
 
If only I had time to make cards all day.... Too bad for classes and work. Sometimes I consider just dropping everything and going to work for Hallmark or going to culinary school. Then I remember how awesome my major is (Spanish and Teaching English as a Second Language) and how many opportunities await me after graduation. Cooking and crafting will just have to remain a hobby because God has bigger plans for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment