Friday, September 12, 2014

Bring Back the Sunshine!

Today was one of those cold, yucky days that make you dread the coming winter. (Especially when you are used to it being in the 90s and then you are suddenly hit with a 60 degree day like today.) I am definitely not ready for summer to be over, so I am going to hold on to it with all my might. What better way to will the summer weather to come back than by enjoying popsicles?

Granted, a frozen popsicle is not exactly what I want to keep me warm on a cool day, but strawberries and bananas were calling my name. Any popsicle this good deserves to be eaten no matter the season. So here's to bringing the summer back for at least a little longer and enjoying the last of the strawberries this season!
 
 
Strawberry- Banana Popsicles (3)
 

 
Strawberry- Banana Popsicles
4 cups strawberries
3 large ripe bananas
½ cup honey
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup milk
Blend the ingredients together until there are no chunks. Pour the mixture into a Zoku Pop maker, and freeze for 8 minutes. Pull out your pops and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment