Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Carson's Party


10414925_10203095136356493_2766338356361755953_n

Yesterday we had a 2nd birthday party for little Carson. She is not quite 2, but we wanted to have it early so I could be there. (I leave for college on Friday.) We had a few friends come over to celebrate, and totally decked out on the d├ęcor. We went with a Minnie Mouse theme complete with decorations, crafts, food, and games. It was a blast, and I now have a ton of crafts to share. After I post about each craft, I'll make one big post for the actual party.


First I wanted to share the invitations. I traced a big circle and two smaller ones onto black cardstock to make Minnie Mouse ears. Then I hot glued a little ribbon onto the ear. I printed off the party information and cut it into a circle about 1/2 inch smaller than my larger circle.

DSC_0085
 
I cannot wait to share the rest of the cute party ideas with you. We really went all out with this one. It might have even topped the Hunger Games surprise party I had for Sydney a couple of years ago. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment