Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

I'm no historian, but I am pretty positive that Easter is the most important day in history. It was more significant than D-Day, more life changing than the Great Depression, and even more momentous than Christmas. It was the day our Lord and Savior rose from the dead, proving that He was God and giving us a way into heaven. I no longer am a slave to sin because of Him, and I know that one day I will be able to praise Him face to face in heaven. I think this makes every other day of history seem very insignificant.


DSC_0039[1]


Here is a card I made for Hannah. It is an Easter egg cracked in half with pieces of candy "falling" out of it. Easter eggs and the Easter bunny don't really have anything to do with the meaning of Easter, but they are fun anyway. This is the true meaning of Easter:


Romans 1:4-5 And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name.

DSC_0080[1]
 
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment