Saturday, March 22, 2014

Still no cards...

I still do not have an amazing card to share with you. I promise to get busy crafting over spring break. I also invited a friend over to craft next week. (It's Tori for those of you who read my blog.) I do have another recipe to share, though, because I do find time to eat and snap a horrendous picture of it to share. (I promise to work on my food photography skills over summer break.)

DSC_0133[1]

How does a chocolate peanut butter tart sound to you?
DSC_0134[1]

How about one that you can whip up super quickly and eat all by yourself? Sound too good to be true? Check out my recipe and see for yourself. :)

DSC_0132[1]


Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
serves 1
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 pitted dates
2 tbsp water
1/3 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp chocolate chips
½ tsp coconut oil

In a food processor, process the oats into a flour. Add the peanut butter, dates, and water. Process until a slightly sticky dough ball forms. Press this into a mini tart pan. Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted. Pour the chocolate into the prepared tart crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment