Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fish Bowls and Chickpeas

Roasted chickpeas are the perfect crunchy snack for late night studying or curving that mid day hunger that seems to creep up on everyone. They are healthy and delicious.

Roasted Chickpeas
serves 1
1/4 cup dry chickpeas
oil spray
pinch of salt

Bring a small pot of water to a boil with the chickpeas. Cook for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat. Let the chickpeas sit for at least an hour. Once the chickpeas have soaked, pat them dry with a towel. Spread the chickpeas out on a small baking pan and spray with oil. Sprinkle some salt on top, if desired. Bake the chickpeas at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
DSC_0001[1]
 
I have not posted a craft since the recap of Hannah's birthday. That was last week. Sorry, but life has been a little too hectic for craft time. I know that statement might sound blasphemous to some of you avid crafters out there, but I am a full time student, and if I worked one more day this week at my job, I would be considered a full time employee too. Needless to say, my crafting has been placed on the back burner. Anyway, I do have a card to share with you tonight. It is also something I made for Hannah. She loves goldfish, so I thought it would be funny to make her a goldfish card.

No comments:

Post a Comment