Saturday, November 2, 2013

I finally have a craft to share!

I am finally posting another craft. It has been a busy week, and I was not able to hit the craft table (or corner of my dresser since a table would not fit in my dorm room) and make something. I made a flower card using heart punches and a scallop punch.

DSC_0118[1]
Today's recipe is for a baked pear that you make in the microwave. Goodbye hours of waiting on your tender, juicy baked pear. Hello immediate deliciousness.
DSC_0098[1]
 
“Baked” Pears
1 pear
2 tbsp old fashioned oats
2 tsp apple juice
chopped nuts, cinnamon, brown sugar, or honey for topping
 
Core the pear and cut it in half. Sprinkle each half with about a tablespoon of oats. Drizzle the apple juice over top, and microwave it in a microwave safe bowl or plate for 4-6 minutes, or until the pear is soft. Top with whatever toppings you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment