Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cleaning out the fridge before break....

Tomorrow I am going home for Thanksgiving break, so I needed to eat out everything in the fridge that would go bad while I am gone. I had a bunch of eggs leftover that I did not want to go to waste, so I decided to make a soufflĂ©. I also had some cheese, so I threw that in too. My, was it delicious!
DSC_0187[1]
 
Cheese Soufflé
4 eggs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp. flour
1/2 cup milk
dash of salt

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Oil a ramekin or small dish and set it aside. Whip the eggs until they are foamy, and then whisk in the salt, milk, and flour until there are no lumps. Finally, stir in the cheese, careful not to deflate the eggs. Pour the mixture into the ramekin. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the egg has set.

No comments:

Post a Comment