Friday, November 8, 2013

Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins

I know, I know. It's yet another muffin recipe. Well, I like muffins. Don't judge. This one is a spin off of my super light and fluffy Greek yogurt muffins. Those are seriously the best muffins ever. I wanted to see if I could make them even better by adding in bananas. It was an instant success.
 
Bananas+ Greek yogurt= A match made in heaven
 
 
banana greek yogurt muffin (1)
 
Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins
¾ cup Greek yogurt
2 eggs
2 medium ripe bananas
2/3 cup coconut oil
1 ½ cup flour
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and oil a 12 hole muffin pan. Mash up the bananas. Add the yogurt, oil, and eggs to the bananas. Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Add in the wet mixture, stirring until well incorporated. Divide the batter between the muffin holes. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment