Sunday, September 8, 2013

Slow Cooker Sunday #4

If you know me, you know that I am never satisfied with the ordinary. I like to try new (sometimes crazy) things. When experimenting with my crockpot, I am just as creative. Don't get too worried, though. I am saving some of my craziest slow cooker recipes for a later Sunday. Today's is just a little out of the ordinary to slowly ease you into my craziness.

And now I present to you crockpot granola:
 

Crockpot Granola (1)

 
Granola in the crockpot? Yep. And it sure is delicious especially when served with some Greek yogurt and juicy berries.
Crockpot Granola (2)
 
Crockpot Granola
What you will need:
a crockpot
Mix up the granola ingredients and pour them into your crockpot. Set it to the low temperature setting and place the lid on top slightly ajar, so that there is a crack for the steam to escape. Cook for 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so to prevent the granola from burning. Enjoy!


 
DSC_0025[1]
 
I made this card for a family from my church who sent me a nice care package. They are the sweetest family, and are always so thoughtful. I really like the new church I have found here, but it just isn't the same to not see them on Sunday morning.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment