Thursday, May 2, 2013

Watermelon Ice Cream

I have gotten so much use out of one pack of graduation stickers my mom gave me for Christmas. (They are all the black and white stickers.) Here is a card using small star stickers and a stamp. The white ink always disappoints me, but it showed up well enough to be visible.

Pinned Image
I think Ohio has set an official record for the longest number of consecutive sunny days in a row. I should not jinx it by talking about it, but the weather has been amazing lately! To celebrate, here is a recipe using a summer fruit to make a summer dessert. It's watermelon ice cream!

Pinned Image
Watermelon Ice Cream
1 cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup sugar
2 cups watermelon puree, frozen

Combine all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until creamy. Eat immediately or store in the freezer. Before eating it leftover, you will need to let it thaw a bit and then re-blend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment