Saturday, May 11, 2013

Parmesan and Crab Scrambled Eggs

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. If this is news for you, you better get shopping. You only have an hour and a half left. Sydney and I put the finishing touches on our gifts this afternoon. I think my mom is going to like what we have for her.

Pinned Image
Here is the card that I made for my other grandma. (The one I posted yesterday was for my dad's mom, and this one is for my mom's mom.) Since I don't have great grandparents or step grandparents, I only made three Mother's Day cards this year. I will post the most important of them tomorrow.

If you want to make your mom something different than the typical pancake or scone breakfast, here is a recipe for an egg dish. It serves one, so it is perfect for just your mom.

Pinned Image
Parmesan and Crab Scrambled Eggs
serves 1
1 tbsp water
2 large eggs
1 tsp chopped parsley
pinch of salt
2 logs precooked imitation crab, cut into small pieces
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp oil

Whisk the egg, salt, parsley, and water together. Preheat a small frying pan to medium heat. Pour the oil into the bottom of the pan and swish it around until the bottom is coated. Pour in the egg mixture. Once the eggs begin to firm up a bit (2-3 minutes), add in the cheese and crab. Use a spatula to scramble the eggs with the filling. Once the eggs are fully cooked, remove the pan from the heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment