Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day is Sneaking Up

I just realized that Sunday is Mother's Day, and I have not posted one Mother's Day craft, card, or recipe. This does not mean that I have not been thinking about Mother's Day. (I actually have a mini project that I will post about on Mother's Day for my mom.) It is just that I have not even thought about sharing any ideas with you. That is about to change.

Pinned Image
Here is a Mother's Day card idea for grandmas. They are mothers too, just the older kind. They deserve just as much recognition.

Here is a yummy smoothie to make your mom for breakfast in bed. Along with some scones and fruit, it would make a great breakfast. The smoothie is super simple so you can focus that extra time on spending time with your mom. That's what Mother's Day is about, right?

Pinned Image

Strawberry- Orange Smoothie
1 c. frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
1 cup orange juice

Blend everything together and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment