Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Greek Yogurt Banana Pancakes

Pinned Image
Now that Mother's Day is over, I can go back to sharing all my graduation card ideas. Our last day of school is tomorrow, so I have been super busy writing letters to all my friends. (This is my last post as a high school student.)
Pinned Image
Today's pancakes are light, fluffy, and thick. They are bursting with the flavor of ripe bananas and the texture of creamy Greek yogurt. You will have to try them to see for yourself. Enjoy!
greek yogurt banana pancake (2) by Decorated11

















Greek Yogurt Banana Pancakes
makes 10-12 silver dollar pancakes
1 egg
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 ounces Greek yogurt
1 banana
½ cup flour (I used oat flour.)
1/8 tsp salt

Mash the banana, yogurt, and egg together. Stir in the flour, salt, and baking powder until everything is well incorporated. Preheat a nonstick pancake pan over medium low heat. Scoop out 1-2 tablespoonfuls of the batter onto a pan. Cook until bubbles start to form and the top looks dry. Flip and cook the other side until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment