Monday, April 22, 2013

Oatmeal Pancakes

I'm just posting this very quick recipe tonight because something happened, a bunch of the pictures on my blog were deleted, and I've been spending the past couple of hours fixing it. I have the hardest time with pictures on this blog. Sorry about the short post, but I'm tired and sick of the internet. Do not let my short post deter you from trying this recipe, though. These pancakes are amazing, and I use this recipe as a base to create all sorts of other flavors.
 
Pinned Image

Oatmeal Pancakes

makes about 8-10 pancakes

1 cup quick oats

½ cup whole wheat flour

½ tsp baking powder

1 tbsp melted coconut oil

1 cup milk

1/8 tsp salt

2 eggs

2 tbsp honey (optional)

 

Whisk all the ingredients together. Preheat a nonstick pan to medium heat. Once it is hot, pour about 3 tbsp of batter onto it to make each pancake. Flip once bubbles start to form on the top and the bottom looks dry. Top with cinnamon, syrup, peanut butter, or any other pancake topping you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment