Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Goodbye Winter, Hello Sunshine

If you have read any of my previous posts, you probably have caught on that I despise cold weather with a passion. This winter was long and hard. The first day of spring break brought 2 inches of snow. I am happy to say, though, that it has finally warmed up. Today it was nice enough to open the windows. I can't wait for summer.
 
Out of the many good things that come out of summer, smoothies and the end of school are two of them. Today's recipe is in fact a smoothie. A pina colada inspired smoothie. I have never had the drink before for obvious reasons (I'm 17.), but it cannot taste better than this smoothie.
 
PiƱa Colada Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen pineapple
2 tbsp coconut butter
Blend the ingredients together and enjoy.
 
 
The card for today also celebrates the beginning of summer. As I mentioned yesterday, graduation is coming up. Only 24 days! Here is another graduation card.

No comments:

Post a Comment