Sunday, April 28, 2013

French Dip and Swiss Oatmeal

Today is your one last opportunity to guess what the big surprise is. I will reveal the big secret tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy this great recipe. I use the au jus sauce leftover from my mom's homemade French dips to make a yummy  savory oatmeal treat.


Pinned Image

French Dip and Swiss Oatmeal
¼ cup grated Swiss cheese
½ cup oatmeal
1 cup au jus sauce

Bring the au jus to a boil and stir in the oatmeal. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Stir in the cheese and serve.


Pinned Image
I figured after yesterday (when I made a card using our rival school's colors) that I should make a card using my school's colors. This graduation card sure does show off some spirit. Go tigers! I think that the blue and gold tigers is the most popular color/ mascot combination. (I never know who to cheer for at track meets because everyone is dressed alike.) Anyway, I hope you are inspired by the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment