Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dream, Achieve, Success, Believe

I thought I had posted this card a while ago, but I was looking through my archives and could not find it. I really liked how this one turned out except that the 'dream' sticker is a little off. The numbers had to be cut out by hand because I did not have any pop out or sticker numbers that matched my paper.  

Pinned Image
This recipe is also a bit old. (You can probably tell by the Christmas plate it is on.) It's a good recipe, though, and I did not want to wait nine months to post about it. I hope you enjoy!

Pinned Image

Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares with Date Syrup Topping
¾ cup of oatflour
4 tbsp applesauce
1 tbsp butter or oil
2 tbsp sugar
¼ cup dates
2 tbsp water
1/2 tsp cinnamon plus ¼ tsp

Mix the oatflour, sugar, 2 tbsp applesauce, ½ tsp cinnamon, and butter together. Press the mixture out onto a 4X4 pan. Blend together the dates, water, ¼ tsp cinnamon, and 2 tbsp applesauce. Pour this mixture onto the pressed out dough. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Eat warm or allow it to cool.

Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares with Date Syrup Topping by Decorated11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment