Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cinnamon Rolls in a Mug!

It seems like just about everyone nowadays is gluten free. I think it must be the "in" thing to have a food intolerance/ allergy. I do not understand it at all, I am not gluten free, and no one in my family is gluten free. My friends and I were just discussing gluten allergies at lunch today, and I happened to have this recipe on hand. I did not make it with the intent of it being gluten free. That's just how it turned out. It tastes great, though, so I hope you enjoy!

Pinned Image

Gluten Free Microwaved Cinnamon Roll
3 tbsp oatmeal
2 tbsp sorghum flour
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp apple sauce
pinch of salt
1 tbsp buttermilk

Whisk all the ingredients together. Microwave for about 70 seconds. Serve topped with powdered sugar or icing.

Pinned Image
We got our senior t-shirts (finally) today. It is really sinking in that it is almost over. Here is a blue graduation card with lettered patterened paper and a sticker. I think it is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment