Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola

To me chocolate + peanut butter= heaven. This chocolate peanut butter granola feels like it comes straight out of a dream. A very delicious dream.

Do you dream in chocolate?

Pinned Image
Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
½ c. peanut butter
3 c. old fashioned oatmeal
½ c. peanuts
4 tbsp cocoa powder
½ c. date paste
¼ c. sugar

Blend the date paste, peanut butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and toast the oatmeal and peanuts for 15- 20 minutes. Stir in the chocolate and peanut butter mixture with the oatmeal and peanuts. Spread out onto the pan and bake for another 20 minutes, stirring once.

Pinned Image
Speaking of dreams, my dream at this moment is just to get through high school without going crazy. I am ready for college. I have my cards made and everything for my classmates. Here's a fun polka dot one that I made this afternoon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment