Friday, April 12, 2013

A Stamping Technique

Do you have a tiny little stamp that you have no idea what to do with? You know what I mean- the kind that are too small to use as a centerpiece for your card, but are still super cute. I have a solution for your too small stamp dilemma!

Pinned Image
I used a super tiny stamp to make a background on this "Best Wishes" card. I just stamped all around with the small stamp and then proceeded to make my card as usual. I used a slightly larger flower stamp to make the picture centerpiece thing. I wish it had been a bit larger, but this worked.

The recipe below is for chickpea balls. They are seasoned with fresh parsley and various other spices to make yummy balls. Not a fan of chickpeas? I'm not really either, but these were delicious. Try them for yourself to see.

chickpea balls
Chickpea Balls
makes 8
1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
1 tbsp tahini
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp coriander
3 tbsp fresh parsley leaves
2 tbsp water
dash of cayenne pepper powder
dash of salt
squirt of lemon juice

Blend all of the ingredients together into a thick paste. Scoop tablespoonfuls onto a baking stone or oiled cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment