Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stamped Flower Bookmark

The following bookmark was made with the new flower stamp that I got during miniterm. Harper's kindergarten teacher does Stampin' Up, and she gave my miniterm teacher a discount on some old stamps. We each got to choose a set. Since I was the only senior, I got to go first. Looking through all those stamps and having to choose one set is a hard thing to do. I finally decided on one that included the flower, a tree, a pumpkin, a star, and a stamp that says "enjoy". I can't wait to get stamping!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Cookie Dough Bites
¼ cup pitted dates, soaked for 1 hour in warm water
1 cup oatmeal
½ cup roasted cashews
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp milk

 Blend together the cashews and oatmeal into a flour. Add the other ingredients, and blend until well mixed. Roll the dough into balls and enjoy. I refrigerate mine first because I like them cold.

Pinned Image
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bananacream
1 frozen banana
4-5 cookie dough bites (above)
1 tbsp chocolate chips

Let the banana thaw slightly and then blend until creamy. Stir in the cookie dough bites and chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment