Wednesday, March 6, 2013

National Craft Month

March is national craft month, and I have neglected to say anything about it. This is a craft blog, and I haven't acknowledged that it's the month of all things crafty. What is up with that? Anyway, now that I've finally gotten around to announcing it, here are some of my favorite craft posts:

pillows for Sydney's bench
Christmas star
cardboard ship
sock snowmen
Syd's Christmas Dollhouse
flowered pillowcase girl's dress
small women's slipper socks
Pinned Image

Click to see the card and fudgy stuff that I still don't know what to call. They are kind of randomly thrown into this post, but it works.
 




Pinned Image




No Nut Let’s Call it Fudge
½ avocado
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar
1 banana
¼ cup pitted dates
2 tbsp water

Heat water, dates, and banana up in the microwave until mush. Mash all the ingredients together in a 4x4 rectangular dish, and freeze until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment