Friday, March 15, 2013

Mint Chocolate Chip Bananacream

I don't have a picture for today's craft because I forgot to take my camera with me when I went babysitting. It was really cute, though, and the kids had fun with it. I think they ate more Lucky Charms than they used on the project. Anyway, it was a rainbow made out of Lucky Charms with mini marshmallows as clouds. To make it, I cut a paper plate in half. I spread glue on it and had the kids put a row of red Lucky Charms around the rim. Next they had a row of orange, then yellow, green, blue, and finally purple to make the rainbow. At the bottom along the part that is cut, they glued on the marshmallows. Only the oldest girl actually put it together correctly, but they all had fun with it.

Below is a recipe for mint chocolate chip bananacream. It's colored green with spinach and is full of finely chopped chocolate. I should have probably kept the chocolate chunks a little larger, but it still worked out.

Pinned Image
 
 
Mint Chocolate Chip Bananacream
1/4 tsp mint extract
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp chopped chocolate
1 frozen banana
¼ cup spinach

Blend all the ingredients together. Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment