Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mini Apple Laptops





Pinned Image


I made this mini laptop for Harper's American Girl Doll, Marie. I had a sticker from some Apple device Sydney got, so I stuck it on the back of the laptop to make it an Apple. (Although, I like PCs.) I stole a picture out of an American Girl Magazine for the screen. Hopefully Harper doesn't realize where I got it from. Click to see the laptops up close.

006




Here is a recipe for cornmeal waffles. I made them for myself as a snack, but my family decided I needed to share them. It was every man for himself. Now I have to make my waffles in secret.




Pinned Image



Cornmeal Waffles
2 eggs
1 cup buttermilk
1 tbsp oil
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
¾ cup cornmeal

Whisk the egg and milk together. Stir in the other ingredients and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Preheat a waffle iron and drop about ¼ cup of the batter onto the preheated iron. Cook until done.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment