Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just call me Chandler Chipmunk...

This wisdom tooth thing is getting a bit ridiculous. I still can barely open my mouth, and my cheeks are like balloons. I just want a bowl of popcorn. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently it is, so here are two recipes for things I can have.


Pinned Image
Ruby Red Smoothie
serves 2
2 stalks celery
1 red apple
½ cup frozen strawberries
½ cup frozen raspberries
1/3 cup water
1 frozen banana

 Wash and cut up the celery and apple. Combine all the ingredients into the blender. Blend until everything is creamy.


Pinned Image
Creamy Cauliflower and Carrot Soup
1 cup cubed and peeled carrots
2 cups cut up cauliflower
2 cups chicken broth
2 cloves garlic
½ cup chopped onion
¼ cup walnuts, soaked overnight and drained

Saute the garlic and onion in a pot. Add the other ingredients. Bring the soup to a boil on medium high heat and then turn it down to a simmer. Cover and cook 40 minutes. Pour the soup into a blender and blend until creamy.

Pinned Image
Here are two Easter cards I used making the same two stamps. They came in a set with mini stamps for every season, and they are the only Easter stamps I have.

Pinned Image
It was a little challenging to come up with designs for such small stamps. I found that putting them inside shapes worked best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment