Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goat Cheese Wraps and Balloon Cards


I'm quite partial to goat cheese. It has an amazing flavor and texture. Just don't eat it after it has gone bad. I did once on accident, and it almost ruined goat cheese forever for me.

Pinned Image


Goat Cheese and Egg Wrap
1 egg
1 ounce goat cheese (chevre)
sprinkle of Herbs de Provence
pinch of salt
1 flour tortilla

Whisk the egg and crumble the goat cheese into it. Stir in the seasonings. Heat a buttered pan to medium heat. Add the egg and cook until done. (The goat cheese gets all gooey and yummy.) Pour out onto the tortilla, roll it up, and cook it on the pan until thoroughly heated.
Pinned Image
Here's a cute card for birthdays or another celebration. The sentiment and balloon are stamps, and I tied that bow fairly well, if I may say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment