Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fabric Covered Boxes

Today's green recipe is for a grapple smoothie. Grapple is actually a trademarked name of a company. They take gala and fuji apples, infuse them grape concentrate, and sell them as Grapples. My smoothie isn't made with real Grapples, but plain grapes and apples. The taste should be the same, though, so enjoy.


Pinned Image

Grapple Smoothie
1/4 cup yogurt
3/4 cup grapes
1 apple, peeled and cubed
5 ice cubes
1/2 cup spinach (optional)

Combine all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy!




I made this box as a graduation gift for one of my friends. I plan to fill it with office supplies for their desk at college.


Pinned Image


To make it, I just took a nice shoe box and covered it with fabric. I kind of wish the inside of the box had not been red. It doesn't really match, but overall I liked the way it turned out. You can't even tell what color the inside is when the box is closed, anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment