Friday, March 22, 2013

Calligraphy

Today I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed, so I'm preparing to drink a lot of smoothies and eat a lot of applesauce and yogurt. My mom said I'd probably be too drugged up to post later tonight at the time I usually post. That concerns me just a bit. Anyway, here's a recipe for a delicious strawberry shake.

Pinned Image

Strawberry Shake
1 tbsp strawberry syrup
¾ cup strawberry frozen yogurt
½ cup milk
¾ cup frozen strawberries
3 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate

Blend all the ingredients together. It makes one large serving or two smaller ones.




Pinned Image




Here's a sample of my calligraphy. It's not the best since I had just learned how to do it the day I made this. My miniterm teacher had a cute idea for us to write bible verses to put in a stand up frame. I chose Psalm 146:5-6. Click to see the pictures up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment