Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day as you probably know. It is a day to celebrate fathers. Our Father's Day lasts a shorter amount of time than Mother's Day. Dad finished opening presents and we had all left after about two minutes. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.
Harper's Father's Day Card

 If you look closely, you can see the card I made.
 I painted Dad a soup and crackers bowl.
Today let's also not forget our Heavenly Father. He doesn't have a mailbox, so I couldn't make him a card. He doesn't eat soup, so I couldn't paint him any pottery. What I can do is trust in him, live for him, and pray for his guidance. Sometimes it's tough, but God is always there for me. He wants to be there for you too. Think about that this Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment