Monday, April 9, 2012

Creamy Pasta with Ham


Can you tell that I like to cook pasta? I made this for Sydney, but she didn't eat it. My mom loved it, though, so it was worth the effort.
Recipe
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 TBL olive oil
about 2-4 TBL chopped ham
4 grape tomatoes cut in half
1 button mushroom, chopped
1/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
garlic salt
Cook the pasta like the box says. Put the olive oil in a pan. Saute the grape tomatoes, mushroom, and ham in the oil. Add the cream once the mushrooms start to brown, and keep stirring. Add the cheese. Stir until the cheese melts. Add the pasta and garlic salt. Stir up well, and serve.
I hope whoever you cook this for is more grateful than my sister. Maybe you should just cook it for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment