Friday, March 30, 2012

Pizza Bread!!


I made my family some pizza bread the other day. Harper helped me. The whole time she told me that it would turn out disgusting, and no one would like it. She might not have liked it, but it was a hit with my mom and Sydney.

Most of the bread I cook is in the bread machine. It doesn't heat up the kitchen, saves time, and uses less dishes. It's nice because I can set the delay timer, and have nice warm bread in the morning.

I found the recipe in a bread machine book, but I didn't follow it exactly. I'll put the book's recipe and then mine.


REAL RECIPE
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1/3 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp oregano
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 cup all- purpose flour
1 tsp yeast


MY RECIPE
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1.5 Tbl olive oil
some salt
pinch of garlic
pinch of oregano
Italian seasoning
1 3/4 cup all- purpose flour
1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1 tsp yeast
1 Tbl sugar


It turned out great. I baked it on the Basic cycle. It is good toasted with cheese. I made Sydney a grilled cheese sandwich with it for lunch today. She said it was good. I hope it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment